What personal information do we collect from you?
When registering on our website, placing and order, or subscribing to our newsletter, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, billing and shipping address and other detail which is required to complete the transaction.
How do we protect your information?
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is protected from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by the use of various methods, including secure physical and technological storage. Our website is subject to a regular, scheduled maintenance cycle, during which our site is scanned for security vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We take remedial action against these vulnerabilities as appropriate.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have controlled access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
At no time will Shirley Conlon Organicsstore your debit, credit or other bank card numbers. All financial transactions that use such cards are processed through vetted payment gateways and are not stored or processed on our servers. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply in order to affect such financial transactions is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Do you have to identify yourself when you interact with Shirley Conlon Organics?
If you wish to remain anonymous when you use the Shirley Conlon Organics website, do not sign in to the website or provide any information which may identify you.
You may freely use our website without having to personally identify yourself, through any of the means described above. We are, however, unable to perform a number of our functions without obtaining your identifying information. For example, we may require details about your identity if you register or log into our website, contact us with an inquiry or complaint, request to receive communications from us, participate in our promotions or competitions, require us to deliver products to you and, in some cases, process a payment.
You are not required to register on our website in order to complete a purchase, but you may be required to provide billing, shipping and/or payment information as required by your selected purchase options.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide you with information about and facilitate your purchase of Shirley Conlon Organics products, including processing your purchases and payments, delivering products to you and resolving any questions or complaints;
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How can you request not to receive direct marketing?
We will only ever send you direct marketing communications if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter and no longer wish to receive such communication, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions in that communication or on our website, or otherwise email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing us with your name and e-mail address. Please provide us with information about the direct marketing communication you no longer wish to receive.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
We do not sell or share or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party other than:
- To entities who assist us in providing Shirley Conlon Organics products and services, managing our newsletter, surveys, events and promotions, contractors, data storage and management companies, and shipping or transport companies; and
- Where required by law, or to government and enforcement agencies or individuals appointed by a government responsible for investigating and resolving disputes or complaints concerning Shirley Conlon Organics products;
We will not disclose any skin care or condition information to third parties and do not use it for any purpose other than to assist you in choosing Shirley Conlon Organics products and services.
How do we hold your personal information and keep it secure?
We hold your personal information in a combination of electronic and hard copy files. We may store your personal information with a third party data storage provider.
Where we provide your personal information to third party service providers, we require them to keep it secure and only use or disclose it for the purpose for which it was provided.
Please contact us immediately if you become aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorized use of your personal information that we hold.
How to contact us
- Do not want to be contacted in the future by us;
- Would like to find out what information we have about you;
- Would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
- If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, out-of-date or irrelevant and/or
Please contact us via one of the following:
Mail: Shirley Conlon Organics, Office No 807, Arenco Towers, Dubai Media City, Dubai 214525, United Arab Emirates.
P.O. Box 214525, United Arab Emirates
Phone: +971(0) 4 432 7598